Please note, price is inclusive of embassy fees.
- Completed online Indian visa application form. Click Here
- Original, signed UK passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- 2 photographs. Photographs for an Indian Visa Application must be 50mmx50mm ('2x2') and taken by a professional photographer.
- Multiple Entry Letter and Itinerary. If multiple entry visas valid more than 6 months are required, you must include a letter explaining precisely why a multiple entry visa is necessary. The decision to grant or deny the Multiple entry visa to India lays entirely with the India Embassy.
- Declaration Form. An original signed copy of the India Declaration Form.
- Authorisation Letter. An Original signed Authorisation Letter
Validity of visa: From 6 months to 1 year (multiple entries) with maximum stay in India of 180 days
Processing time: 3-5 working days
India Multiple Entry